The Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA), as part of the Government Land Sales Programme, (GLS), has awarded a tender in the development of The Reserve Residences to a partnership of Far East Organization & Sino Group. The winning bid was $1.03 million. Based on the maximum GFA price, it is equivalent to a $989.4 psf per ppr land rate
Wing Tai Holdings & Mercatus Commercial Trust, which was valued at S$1.011 billion, were also joint bidders. At S$808.99million, Kerry Properties and Allgreen Properties also submitted joint bids.
The Reserve Residences condo is 3.22ha in area, and is located near Beauty World MRT Station. The Reserve Residences is a mixed use, residential and commercial development and an integrated transportation hub. The site is expected yield approximately 845 residential units. There are also about 20,000 sqm of commercial space.
It is expected that the large F&B, retail, as well as office space will add vibrancy to the area and create a new urban pulse. The Reserve Residences has an integrated transport hub with a bus interchange located on the second floor. This will help to increase connectivity.
The Reserve Residences are being built by two respected developers. They will provide modern facilities to make living simple for residents. The future homeowners can enjoy the great location and the tranquility of the area’s lush greenery.
WHY BUY RESIDENCES IN THE RESERVE?
- Strategic location in vibrant Beauty World neighbourhood: A great location for young professionals or families looking to be close to all the amenities.
- Beauty World MRT can be reached in 2 minutes.
- There are plenty of places to shop nearby. Beauty World Plaza is close by, Bukit Timah shopping centre and Beauty World Centre offers unlimited goods.
- Bukit Timah National Reserve is located close to many serene outdoor areas that can be used to escape from the hustle-bustle of modern life.
- Excellent access to major expressways PIE (KJE), and BKE. Access to excellent public transport systems.
- CBD is located just 15 minutes from you: Allows for more shopping, dining, and entertainment.
- The proximity of several excellent schools like Arise Kindergarten or Peihwa Presbyterian Primary School: Your kids can learn close by.
- Future The Reserve Residences are designed by well-known developers. You will find stylish modern designs and appealing facilities that can help you create your ideal lifestyle.
- The area is close to hospitals and clinics, which makes it easy for families to access healthcare.